Monday, January 3, 2011

sex by email ................


We all get the odd spam and email con........ I have had 3 emails off Sunsy below and each time I tell her I am a girl !!!!!!!! She wants a husband and children ......... well who doesn't. 
On her last email she asked if I would like to father her children ................ er could someone give her a bioligy lesson or at least tell her the bit about me also being female.................... look I am a modern girl and can do anything a guy can do ............... er ........ but ...................... it comes down to some basic eqipment that means even if I did sleep with her she is not going to get pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ,
Good day, My name is Sunsy 26yrs single girl,from Sierra Leone in West Africa.Presently residing in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) I will love to know you.Upon your reply I will tell you more about myself and send you my picture. Love Sunsy





No comments:

Post a Comment