Friday, May 13, 2011

Butt Raping Werewolves

Butt Raping Werewolves

Everyone knows the joke about butt raping werewolves! er…..well until yesterday I for one did not …………..

It goes something like this ………two werewolves making out in the woods and the male wolf get too excited and misses where things should go …..so producing a very surprised howl from his bitch ………………. Followed by a very high pitched howl from him the male upon discovering the opposite end of his love has some very sharp teeth………

Well it went something like that …………..and well I did not think it that funny anyway.

Look being a vampire you humans are a complete mystery to me at times ………… well you do so many odd things that as a vampire we can think that culling some of you is a good idea just to help clean up your gene pool.

It did get me thinking and well  I do get strange questions pop up in my head .... things which people do not talk about ....... mostly it just proves I’m a bit too innocent ...but heck when i don’t know something ..like why cant I ask?   ok.... why would a guy want to have anal sex with a girl.......... er......what’s the point?

With another Guy then ok that sounds like the only choice but with a girl? …is it their aim is so far off to miss? ……………. Look it they need help ask the girl or better still order a map of the body off goggle, I have seen tattoos on girls which point to the right location…………. Are guys that stupid?

It can’t be as nice as where nature intended and probably would be painful without lubricant, …………….. the normal place of entry must be more enjoyable for both parties.

True it must be one of the safest forms of safe sex ………….not if that is a great concern to most guys as nine months later they are not the ones that get a delivery that did not arrive via the post office. 

The reasons I have been given so far …………are …..well ………….. a little odd.

1.    A Guy says he likes it that way.

My Answer:  He is Gay and is pretending that the girl is a guy……….. ick…….

2.   A Guy says he likes it tight ………….

My Answer:  He has a very small Dick and would slip out of the normal place.

All in all I think these reason given by a Guy would be a very good reason for a girl to dump him fast with a box of tissues as a parting gift as she goes and finds a normal guy …………….






No comments:

Post a Comment