Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sex and Horror in Anime


Anime that make you worry
found this film and it is a horror anime so I warn you now.

 The new video for DyE's new single, 

Fantasy. 

Directed by animation wunderkind Jérémie Périn, the video tells the story of a group of highschool kids ready for teenage mischief. 

They break into the local swimming pool intending a session of innocent nightswimming, in an awkward climate of romance and apprehension. 

What happens next is for you to discover here. 





Well this is something different to advertise a music clip is it full of sexual meanings and horror in a way that Japanese art can produce.  

I watch lots of anime but I have stayed away from the sex stuff as it is normally a bit sick due to the film laws that say it is ok to show a girl getting raped by a tentacle which to me is a very sick idea.

Sorry to say I am all for art but rape is rape and it is not my idea of entertainment.     



Well that is my little moan over for today, people say my writing is very anime in the way it is done but you can be sure I do not have tentacles in my books.





No comments:

Post a Comment