Friday, August 31, 2012

The C String No Panty Lines! No Tan Lines!


No Panty Lines! No Tan Lines!

The C String is a completely new and exciting innovation in lingerie. Say goodbye to panty line and uncomfortable straps. Say hello to a sexy new freedom.

The C String can be worn under all your favorite clothes:
 Dresses  Skirts  Jeans

The C String can also be worn alone:
 Swimwear  Lingerie

 

 

C STRING THONG / STRAPLESS THONGS







Ok so they have been about for about 5 years and I did not even know they existed let alone come in transparent plastic ..er why?

As to also coming with fur …well that sounds interesting ……… I have often wondered what I would look like as a blond.

No way am I going to dye that area of my body and then wander into a saloon to ask for my roots to be done every few weeks.

Have I tried one …..er no I have not but if I ever have to pose naked I would definitely invest in one with black fur …



Now if any of my readers have tried one please leave a comment like what the heck does it feel like and can it drop off at a time and place you did not want it to.


I think this one is a male version if not some one who wants to look like they are growing a forest !
  
No Panty Lines! No Tan Lines! The C String is a completely new and exciting innovation in lingerie. Say goodbye to panty line and uncomfortable straps. Say hello to a sexy new freedom. The C String is designed similar to a headband. The front has a wide part to cover your private area and the back side is thin to grip comfortably to your bottom. Your C String is contoured to fit a women's body. Your private area is covered while the panty grips you comfortably like a thong to stay in place. The C String can be worn under all your favorite clothes: Like Dresses, Skirts, Jeans. The C String can also be worn alone with Swimwear, Lingerie. It can be also wear under sunless tanning bed and Brazilian Wax.



Say goodbye to panty lines and tan lines with the amazing C-String Invisible Underwear. 

These amazing panties have been made to replace thongs and G-strings and provide a strapless approach to underwear with more stability and coverage than a merkin.

They have been featured on television and are perfect to wear under evening dresses or a special outfit to avoid the 'visible thong' look, making your clothes look elegant and sophisticated. The range also included matching bras so you can create a complete set of sexy lingerie.

 

 
 
 
C-String
 
Kiss goodbye to panty-lines and tan-lines with the incredible C-String 
 
Invisible Underwear. A favourite with celebs, the C-String is a piece of lingerie with an internal wire frame that safely and comfortably fits the body with no irritating side straps.

 

 




Forget the G-string - can ANYONE wear the new C-string?



  

  
A model shows off the C-string

This is the stuff of nightmares. I am walking down the road pushing a buggy when I have to bend down to pick up a dropped toy.

A passing van driver leers at me and then beeps his horn. But it?s not because of my blonde hair: it?s because I look as if I forgot to put on any underwear that morning.

That?s what happens on my first day wearing the "C-String", a bad dream in underwear form. According the promotional blurb, it is "sexy, elegant and completely unique".

If you?re an ordinary-shaped person, that?s one out of three, and it ain?t the first two.

The C-string consists of the front part of a thong-style pair of knickers, held up with a little bit of wire at the back. The idea is that you pop it on, and it stays put. Think of an unevenly shaped wired headband, and you?re half-way there - the name derives from the C shape. Then imagine wearing it on your bottom.

The manufacturers suggest that you wear it with outfits that might show a panty line, or even as swimwear so that you don?t get tan lines across your bottom.

Personally, I would rather go to the beach wearing full ski-gear than wear a skimpy headband as a part of bikini bottoms. But then, after two children, I feel racy wearing a coloured bra.

However, I have agreed to road test the C-string for a week. I receive my consignment by post in a minute envelope. No extra postage needed on this item. Then I dangle the C-string thoughtfully from my finger. It doesn?t look big enough for a child?s bottom, never mind one belonging to a decent-sized woman.
My two-year-old son Archie wanders into the study and his eyes light up. "What?s that, Mummy?" he asks.

I?m momentarily stumped.
"It?s pants," I admit.
He giggles. "But where?s Noddy?" Ah. Most pants in our house have Noddy on them.
"There?s no room for Noddy to live," I explain.
He seems satisfied.

While the C-string consists of less material than a gnat?s handkerchief, it is not easy to get on being so springy and slight.

Once I have struggled into it I glance in the mirror and am horrified. You need the limbs of Elle Macpherson to carry this look off.

Thankfully my husband has gone to Spain for a few days with his friends, so is unable to laugh at me - or be sick at the sight of his wife looking like a lapdancer at 7am.

Dressed in hipster jeans I wander gingerly downstairs. Already the pants are chafing. I rapidly realise that hipsters are the wrong item of clothing for the C-string.

I take the children to the park and fall into conversation with a pleasant-seeming couple with a child a little older than Archie.
Our children smile shyly at each other and take turns on the slide. And then Oscar, my youngest, falls down and I bend over...an apparently underwear-free mother. The couple make their excuses and leave the park quickly, glancing behind them as they leave.

My aunt comes to stay for the weekend, and I show her my racy underwear. I tell her, quoting directly from the manufacturers, that the C- string is: "Ideal for the beach or the bedroom".

"Wouldn?t it be a bit uncomfortable to sleep in?" she asks.

When I have stopped laughing we agree that that?s undoubtedly not what they meant.

When my husband returns from his boys? weekend away I canvass his opinion.

"I?m testing out a new pair of pants," I announce.
My husband doesn?t even look up from the telly, where Jeremy Clarkson is telling him something about cars. I try again. Still no response. He is really tired.

Then I announce: "They?re invisible." The weary head whips round and the tired eyes pop open. Ha! Got him. Unfortunately, when I show them to him he is faintly repelled.

The next day I drop Archie off at nursery and grab my fellow mummy friend Zoe as she is scooting off.
"I need to ask you about my pants," I hiss. She looks at the sample C- string I am holding - if I showed her in situ I?d be arrested - and exclaims in horror "It?s awful. It must dig into you!"

"Is it terribly painful?" she adds sympathetically. I grimace bravely and hobble home.

My innate fear is of being carted off to hospital in the wrong underwear, so I find myself driving particularly carefully and crossing the road with extra caution. Any medic seeing my bottom would be laughing too hard to carry out life-saving procedures.

On the fourth day I have to wear a skirt because it?s so hot. As well as feeling vulnerable, I am absolutely terrified that my pants are going to fall off. How will I explain as I scoop my C-string hastily off the pavement?

But it stands fast, which relieves me, but whenever a small child tugs at my skirt I feel it slipping inexorably down. You can?t push away a one-year-old who has only just started to walk, so I solve the problem by not leaving the house.

I am impressed to note that there is no apparent panty line to ruin the line of my skirt, but again, I?m afraid I just look as though I?m not wearing anything, which frankly looks worse.

However, when I try on an evening dress I am impressed. Normally I can see the smallest of thongs, but with the C-string nothing is visible, and the dress does look more elegant than usual.

I am nothing if not thorough. While there is no way I am going to test out the C-string while sunbathing in our overlooked London garden, I do have a shower wearing one to see if it would stand up to the rigours of a swimming pool. The practical answer is yes, but the mirrors in the bathroom say a firm "no".

A girls? night out seals the fate of my new pants. A host of giggling and tipsy thirty-something friends confirm that although they undoubtedly have a place in the drawers of the idle rich, size eight, 20-year-old models, they don?t quite work in day-to-day life.

C-strings? Frankly they?re pants.

  

When it comes to underwear, I have always been willing to try something a little out of the ordinary. Even before I was in my teens, I got permission from my mother to wear thongs and G-Strings for underwear. Have always loved the freedom of such brief attire under my other clothing and besides it was kind of my own little secret.

A couple of years ago my boyfriend, who is very creative, came up with a design for underwear without a waistband. It was for all intents and purposes an under-wired G-String. He made up one for me and one of my girl friends. When we tried wearing them they had a different feeling but in no time we got used to them. As a result, he has made several more for each of us and she and I wear them as underwear a lot of the time. They really do disappear under clothing and they are very easy to put on and take off. 

It took a little doing but we have now worked up the nerve such that we have been known to wear them at public beaches that permit thong swimwear. Wow do they get noticed and the comments from both men and women have always complementary. Last year we even went a whole week wearing nothing but under-wired thongs and pasties covering our nipples while house boating at
Lake Powell. It is so liberating to wear so little once you get over the initial "stage fright." 

Recently I discovered that the online lingerie store called Honey Love as well as a couple of Ebay merchants are now selling the same kind of garment under the name C-Strings. I have bought four pairs of C-Strings, so far, in different colors and so has my friend. They are very well made. They fit beautifully and stay in place very well and just cover the bare necessities. 

If you are used to wearing thong underwear or swimwear you will find C-Strings very comfortable. Clearly they are a style that some might not like but if you are willing to be a little daring and try something a little different, I would recommend you try a C-String. I sure like mine and I might add, so does my boyfriend.

OK so lets get back to something you really need to get and that is my new novel:









A self help guide by Amy Mah (Vampire) for teenage vampire girls, the guide is fully illustrated by manga Artist Heby and is written in an easy to follow A - Z format explaining everything a teenage vampire girl would need to know about living life as a modern Vampire. What is fashionable to wear when eating out? Fang maintenance & how to keep your claws sharp. Should you let a boy bite you on the first date? Easy to understand clear advice is given to every day problems Example: When you get an urge to bite: We all get those normal urges to bite things, and I must point out it is very normal, Claws are all well and good in a fight but a bite gives the extra advantage of getting a refreshing drink at the same time. Lots of girls worry about showing their Fangs in public believing that to show your fangs is rude, but don't be shy they can be a girls greatest asset (ok second greatest asset) if a boy is being rude to you, don't just snarl at him, just bite him! You are a vampire why do you think you have sharp teeth if not for sinking them into a boy that is being rude to you.



Today's world is difficult for everyone, especially teenagers. They face the stresses of school, deciding whom to date, and the biggie of sex, just to name a few. Imagine all of those things ten times worse, and you might get an idea of what it's like being a living, breathing teenage vampire. At last, the world can read about the life of a girl with good teeth, her problems with strong sunlight that gave her spots, and the sunblock that made her hair go yucky and produced more spots. Yes, sunlight was dangerous, as she could be the first teenager in history to die from terminal acne! In her everyday life, older vampires expected her to walk about at night in the traditional female uniform, a see-through, 18th-century nightdress, without undies! Well, this female vampire knew why the cold winds blowing along the corridors were called, "male winds," so she wore her see-through nightdress over jeans and a very thick jumper. To be sure that people would still know she was a vampire, the jumper had a very large, pink bat on it. And as to guys, well, it was normal for a girl to dream about guys; she just wished the dreams could have involved chocolates and holding hands, not leaping out at someone, ripping off his shirt, and demanding to know what blood type he was (at least not on the first date).









No comments:

Post a Comment