Friday, August 17, 2012

Watching Part Two of a trilogy


OK so it may not be best to start a trilogy at number two but like who has ever seen 1 or 3 ?

 




This is the second time I have watched “Day Watch” and as a super bright vampire girl with a love of horror films it has even taken me two viewing to understand what the hell was going on, well I put this down more to being in Russian with the strange plot rather than my grasp of subtitles.

 

Well it is good and now I have worked out the plot it is even better so one day I may even watch the part one as to part three of the trilogy I’m not sure if it was made.  

 

This is the one I have not seen and should be seen first:

 


 

And as for part two well it is like wowwwwwwww






 

 Now for a plot you will all love and that is my own book which they still have to make a movie of:


AMY MAH VAMPIRE     CLICK HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment