Saturday, October 27, 2012

Occupation


Are you ready for vampires to regain their standing and stop sparkling in the twilight? Are you ready for them to take on an opponent more vile, viscous and evil than themselves?  Wait no longer! 

Occupation 



These are the vampires that filled many nightmares of old. Meet the Romanov and Boirarsky clans. They have waged a war amongst themselves for centuries over feeding rights and inconsequential issues. All of that changes when Adolf Hitler decides to expand the Third Reich and invades Poland in 1939. The Germans start shipping off their food supply to distant lands. The clans are unwillingly forced to decide if they are going to continue with their fruitless battle or combine their collective forces and take on an opponent  more evil than themselves:The Third Reich!

Vampires versus the Third Reich. Evil never tasted so good.

Get a copy today and choose a side!


Author Bio

I spent the last twenty-five years in road construction. Major back surgery in 2010 put a damper on that career. In 2009 I reunited with my high school sweetheart who tragically passed July of the same year. Her cancer returned with a vengeance. I was thoroughly crushed with her loss. It took a year before I sat down and wrote about our shared love. Since then I have written and self-published six books. Two baseball coaching manuals, two auto-biographies, a short humorous story about being a single parent, an erotic short story collection and the current novel Occupation.

I currently have four books in the works.

I live in the DFW area and spend my free time with my family and grandchildren.

Anyone wanting a book review done or a bit of free blog publicity please contact me: 

 amymahvampire@aol.com









No comments:

Post a Comment