Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just how stupid a vampire do they think I am!


Just how stupid a vampire do they think I am!

Remember the con about the 72 000 000 dollars someone wanted to give me,  well now I have a 7 000 000 dollar win…………… heck ……..why bother with such small change when you have just been given 72 million ………..7 million is not worth getting out of bed for!

So Just look at this con of spam I had in today on my email and remember the old saying you get nowt for nowt and if something looks too good to be true then it normally is!


CON………………..CON…………………..CON…………………..CON…………..
On behalf of the ASIA PACIFIC LOTTERY ASSOCIATION, we wish to notify you as a
beneficiary of $7,000,000.00 in this year Lottery Game held in Malyasia.
Do contact our claims agent Mr Mohammed Hassan for your claims.
for verification and release of your $7,000,000.00.Fill Your
[1] Full Names:.....|2] Contact address:...[3] Direct Telephone No:....
|4| Occupation :....|5] Age :..[6] Marital Status:


Do people still fall for this? I have been offered so much money over the past year I could buy my own planet! Or maybe some shares in Microsoft! So 79 million in 3 days, can anyone top that?



No comments:

Post a Comment