Thursday, January 27, 2011

Look I am a vampire and I have fangs so why risk sending me begging con letters!


Look I am a vampire and I have fangs so why risk sending me begging con letters!

As a full blood vampire why am I always getting letters about giving me millions of dollars? Look just buy some books will you!! 

And what is 7.2, 000,000.00 what does the point mean between the 7 and the 2 mean? You can have 7.2 million or you can have 72 000 000.00 is the point two 20% of one million? So 200,000.00 given the amount as 7 million and two hundred thousand I would write as 7200,000.00 or 7 200,000.00 and not 7.2,000,000.00

It is an important difference when someone is offering me so much money, well not that I can have it anyway as they want a God fearing Christian human and that is just sooooooooooo specie-ist and why do you want me to fear god to be suitable to get this money! Can’t love him or worship him …no you have to fear him ….remember Soddom and Galmoral (however you spell them) the two destroyed cities on the plains in the holy books …………….. Not even sure if a deity could be classified as a weapon of mass destruction ….perhaps the Soddomites should ask the UN to invade someone over it?   

With due respect and humilityCalvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and Our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing.

Good day and compliments of the seasons, i know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. I am Mrs.Charity Omann an aging widow of 61 years old suffering from long time illness.

I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of $7.2,000,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUNDS TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I found your profile in this site after honest prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and i decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith before anything happens to me.

I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our todays WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved,100% RISK FREE with full legal proof. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately.for further details.

Warmest Regards,

Charity Omann



No comments:

Post a Comment