Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rebellion Chronicles of Charanthe

Rebellion: Chronicles of Charanthe Rachel Cotterill

Hi All …………….my book Fangs Rule see it at http://www.fangsrule.com/ is nearly ready !!!!!!

Well it has now passed the editing stage and I would like to thank my editor RACHEL COTTERALL who unlike me is a famous author …..She is the author of:

Rebellion: Chronicles of Charanthe [Paperback] Rachel Cotterill



BUY IT NOW …Linked to this page is Amazon purchase ….er…..top left hand side.


And this is what it is about: …………………

When her dreams are smashed by an assignment which would leave her trapped in a job far beneath her abilities, Eleanor has nowhere to turn. The Imperial system prides itself on perfection, leaving no space for complaints. In desperation she rejects her assignment and the quality of life she would have been guaranteed - then, suddenly free for the first time in her life, finds her imagination captured by legends which tell of a secret society of elite assassins. Rebellion is the first of three novels in the Chronicles of Charanthe series.



Who is Rachel:

Rachel lives with her husband in the middle of the English Cotswolds. When she's not writing, she likes to gather inspiration by seeking out life's little adventures: getting lost in as many different countries as possible, collecting skills like other people collect stamps, and generally marvelling at the variety the world has to offer.

With Rachel’s help you will be please to know my spelling will be now in a traditional format……..

Any strange words you now discover will be real words and your own fault in not knowing them!!!

While I am thanking Rachel I should also thank Heby my manga artist who has with fantastic skill turned me into how you see me in the book …………… And I will show you what HEBY looks like:


No comments:

Post a Comment