Monday, May 16, 2011

Amy Mah and the small print in being rewarded in the after life with 100 virgins


Amy Mah and the small print in being rewarded in the after life with 100 virgins

Ok Ok I should own up it is only fair I tell you poor creatures the truth; and that is with these blogs I am studying you.

Yes I am analyzing how you react to them when I point out your strange behavior patterns, which I will analyze and do a report for my lords and masters on the vampire high council.

It is all for a good cause as the Vampire high council like to keep a loving and caring control of such a tasty food supply as humans, and it is so strange that you think of us a monsters when we spend most of the time trying to stop you killing yourself off ……………. Think of it as owning a food shop where the food is suicidal ………… bread rolls throwing themselves under a passing shopping trolly ……. That sort of thing………..You are such hard work at times!    

As a normal young vampire girl I do get some strange comments at times from my readers, which I must warn you are passed to a higher order………….. er………well to my cat Tarqin and my Aunt mostly ……….. but ……….it is all being logged for the high council to read in the future.

Such as:

The Christian Mothers group which informed me that I was the child of the Devil are wrong as I asked my Aunt and she explained how a Mom and Dad that really love each other get married and then they ………….. ick……… well it must have been like only the once as I have no brothers or sisters …………… 

Then the hate mail saying I hate Muslins………… er………….you are just food why should I hate you?   it is like saying you hate chocolate because of the colour wrapper…………. I know being humans you are very slow at times but you must see the films! You are walking snacks !!!

I may point out some of your ideas are a little ….er……..inventive at times but you should not take this as criticism as I do not care that you can look forward to having as many virgins as you like in this life you are still just a snack bag of blood to me…………..

I have it on very good advice that it is quite true that what ever religion you are if you kill yourself as a martyr by blowing up inicent women and children you will be rewarded after death with 100 sex starved virgins to spend your eternal time in paradise with                 

………… er……….. this is all true as I said  …….. but did you read the small print? ……..

The 100 sex staved virgins are all MALE and you will spend eternity as a GIRL tending to their needs  ……hehehehehehe……… have fun………..

If you are looking for a religion I have found someone to help you take a look:


 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment