Wednesday, May 25, 2011

God loves my blog or I would not have so many hits on it…….. just past 5,000 … weeeeeeeeee

Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to Being a VampireFangs Rule: A Girls Guide to Being a Vampire
Er that’s the way religion works er? ...........you must have faith ..........

Look ....... Trust me I am a Vampire .................


For a change today I will pick on Christians, Rastafarians, Muslins and the female fashion industry …………….


RAPTURE ...................... its ok every one god did not miss you .........it is now set for October ........................


er one nasty thought to come to mind at this point is that it did happen and no one was saved and we are all in hell



.................... ho well look on the bright side I don't now have to worry about how to wash and blow-dry six foot of white wings ................... and Halo polishing would be such a chore …………



To make things fare I should not miss out the Rastafarians or people will say I only pick on the main religions ................ normally black people with platted hair which is never cut


........... look it is just an excuse to smoke drugs and never wash your hair............ I am surprised that the spell checker could even find you !


Did everyone find how to make a Burqa in my last blog useful ? yes if u r really ugly then this is for u if not a guy will take one look at you and turn homosexual and you do not want that on your conscious now do you?


A Burqa is gods way of telling you that you are ugly ................ it is written in the holy books in ball point pen so must be true


And before anyone says about the virtues of wearing a Hijab I have it of very good information (those that wear them) that it make your hair very oily and drop out


........... so another of Gods commands er? ............ I am god and so women should be bald!


Sorry I am only joking about being Ugly to wear a Burqa .........


………….. the way guys are and the reports of them finding sheep so sexually enduring I say don’t worry about your looks just have your burqa made out of black wool and bleat a few times ............and I am sure you will keep you guy more than sexually content ……………… see my blog on Ferries

No comments:

Post a Comment