Friday, May 20, 2011

How to invest in Prostitution and sell guns to drug dealers

 
Well i have said it before and I will say it again ................. as a teenage blood drinking denizen of the night …….. aka..a VAMPIRE………………….
i did not realise how sane and normal i was before I joined FaceBook and had a look around.............. the crazy stuff going on in parts of FB will keep my blogs going for years .......... crazy !!!

……   .in fact all you humans are so odd you should be born in straight jackets ……………… don’t worry about Clowns taking over the world that already have!!!!

Clowns? Well I see from what a friend has sent me that I have to send a warning to ten friends that Clowns are plotting to take over the world .........well at least it make a change from all the others I am told will be taking over the world
............... like the meek will take over the world............er............if that is ok with the rest of you ...........

Its one of these chain warning letter with a threat that not sending it on will mean I will wake up at 3am with a clown in my bed holding a chain saw in one hand……………..

A chain saw? ……….his dick yes ……………..but a chainsaw????????  …………………….. look unlike the movies you have to hold a chainsaw with two hands not one

…………………. Think about it !!!..............they now come with double safety triggers ……………………. Like let go and it stops ………….. this stops manufacturers being sued by people dropping them and having their legs cut off.
Look am I the only one here that knows how to massacre groups of teenagers with a chain saw……………… huh……… didn't you all learn anything at High School?

Now waking up to a  clown in bed with me and rubbing greasepaint over my body.........er............... so you now know of my taste in boyfriends do you?  ……..well it would be more interesting than him just laying there snoring ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Just to prove I don't make this stuff up this is what was sent to me on facebook:


A few years ago, two parents went out for dinner. A few hours later, the babysitter was calling to ask if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids' room, the fathersaid,"Take the kids and get out of the house. We'll call thepolice, we don't have a clown statue." The "clown statue" is really a killer that escaped from jail.(true... story) If you don't post this letter on to 10 pages tonight, theclown will be in your bed at 3:00 am with a chainsaw in his hand..

What about Horror movies? ………………. What is the one called where if you watch a Death Video a hideous little girl craws out of a well at nigth and kills you 7 days later.


Am I worried …………….. like heck ……….. hah ………I will be the one that would drop that little homicidal well living freak in deep **** as I would put the whole video on YouTube ……….


Now lets see the bitch kill 50,000 people at the same time around the world across 24 times zones ……………….


Still thinking about things on my wish list

When I became rich and famous I will need to invest my hard earned cash so I will need a an adviser and…………..


Look Why should I be the conscious of the world ...............


I have seen how the world works and know just what to invest my money in……….


1.    WEAPONS ……………… why should it be only governments that make money by selling WMD to dictators around the world …………. Sulk………


2. DRUGS ………………… think of all the poor drug dealers it would put out of business if we stopped the trade and besides they will need arming so making me more money on clause 1. selling of weapons


3.  whats left?..........PROSTITUTION ……….. wow guaranteed money making business if I have ever seen one like in 2000 years name me one Whorehouse that has gone bankrupt!!!!


now where can you find that sort of help on the Internet when you need it.

Changing the subject did you know I am the first person to put a disclaimer on my Facebook account ……… what do you think?

Disclaimer
If any of my remarks or blogs causes offence then this is due not to me but you having me on your friend list, if you are not offended now but fear you may be in the future please take proactive action now and remove your link to me.

Removal from you friends list will be the best way to stop receiving my blogs, comments, and communication be it via message, chat or wall, failure to remove me as a link will be taken as permission to contact you by the above means and point out the world as I see it, along with strong hints that you should buy my book.

From my blogs and wall talk it will be obvious that I discuss politics, human behaviour, social drugs and current mythology.

(Translation? Huh .. politics, race and religion )

If you do not heed this warning to remove me after this warning and are offended then I will take it that you wish to be offended.

Amy Mah














Just to prove I dont make this stuff up this is what was sent to me on facebook:

A few years ago, two parents went out for dinner. A few hours later, the babysitter was calling to ask if she could cover up the clown statue in the kids' room, the fathersaid,"Take the kids and get out of the house. We'll call thepolice, we don't have a clown statue." The "clown statue" is really a killer that escaped from jail.(true... story) If you don't post this letter on to 10 pages tonight, theclown will be in your bed at 3:00 am with a chainsaw in his hand..




No comments:

Post a Comment