Thursday, May 19, 2011

From the sexy sound of a blade cutting though the air ...... to the dripping of the blood


Apart from being a vampire I think out of the things I do to worry people is …….well how I answer interview questions …………..

Ever since my book has come out I have been interviewed by lots of different humans and heck I was not told that I should lie!

I am sure people have been taking Twilight too seriously and so being too honest can get a strange look or two from the interviewer. Yes, blood is best served fresh and warm preferably from its human contained ………..

Just why are they shocked by my answers …………

Don’t these people go to the movies?
Look if you are doing an author interview it may be best not to be so surprised when they
answer your questions ………….. I do try and keep it nice and warm and cuddly
……….. but heck I am a vampire just who do you think you are interviewing the tooth fairy? ………
I know I can worry people when they ask:
So as teenage vampire author please tell our readers the sort of things you like ...........................
Ok, ok, So I should say Chocolate and Cats which is true as I do …
 
…….but sometimes I tend to give away a little too much personal stuff……..
………and I say things like:
The sound a blade makes as it cuts the air, so nice er…. Like silk……… sigh……….. (well ask someone who uses a blade they will explain it to you …………… but it is a nice and sexy sound)

Then there is the feel of a well balanced blade in your hand, as it becomes part of your body as you turn and spin ……….

By the way it is wrist and finger control which  gives one the little playful moves.

did you know you can always test someone who says they can use a samurai sword by asking what noise in makes when returning to its sheath................
 
...................... but I do not know how it makes the sound...... can anyone tell me that?

Ho well get ready for the next interview and hopefully this time I will remember when they ask if I had a wish what would it be I should say I wish for world peace …..er…….and not what I said last time ……………..

Well how was I to know that saying how about a nice big bag of Blood Diamonds would upset so many people ………such a nice colourful name ………… ok I will have rubies instead …………
 




No comments:

Post a Comment