Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How to explain to your kids they are a product from having Sex with a Dog








I do wonder if one day someone will even notice let alone understand why i jump up and down on Butterflies.........................sigh..............


Today I am going to talk about Furries…………. People that dress up in animal costumes ……………. They say it is to let the inner animal inside of everyone freedom to express themselves in todays world.
Don’t get me wrong it sounds fun to get a padded bra and to dress up in a sexy cat suit ……….but well ………………
 
I had not thought about adding a large cats head to it …………….. going to conventions is also ok but having sex dressed as a animal ……………….. it has sooooooooooooooo never crossed my mind ……………..

HMG .........i have just discovered all this stuff via Youtube on the world of furries .............. see i said you humans were ....er...........an interesting sort of animal to study ............. as I have said before being a teenage vampire I am the sanest one around here ................
 
It is all over the place and I have never heard of it before !!!

Look it is true I have never heard of this furrie stuff !! shit I so innocent at times ............ people do it wearing a fur costume? ................. like going all the way while dressed as a cat...........................
 
now I like cats ………… but well not in that way!
Now don't you ever .............. ever complain about my blogs being far fetched ...................I agree wearing black undies is sexy .................. but over a fur suit !?!

Sex …….full sex in fur !!!

For it to work you must be naked under the fur and have openings in intimate places ......................buttoned? zipped or just open to give your private places some fresh air
 
…….well a fur suit must get hot and Mom always said it is rude to start scratching down there due to the heat…….. even dressed as a dog……….. does the fur costume have pockets? .......if not where does the guy keep the condoms? ..........

Well do you wish to explain to your kids the reason you don't know who their father is
because all you know is his name is FIDO from his collar disc, has pointed ears, soft brown fur you just liked the way he sniffed your butt at a party and took you doggy style giving out a very loud howl of pleasure.
Mind you it could be the reason your kids always have nice cold noses and get plenty of exercise by chasing the neighborhood cat.  

I think I will just stay being a vampire thank you.


·                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment