Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Giving and Getting Sex for Money


Now before I start I have some news for you ::::-----

Wow,  Wow,   Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww  I have just got in vampire quotes I now share a page with Dracula …………… who says now that you have to be nice to be a vampire

One book reviewer said my vampire book character was not nice…. Did I ever say I was nice? A blood sucking denizen of the night …yes…but nice?  No !

Click here:


That’s better now where am I?

Yes sex and sex for money ……………….Guys always have to pay for sex …..er….one way or another …..

Being trapped between cultures I pick the bits I like and having the camouflage of a Chinese Asian body to have me (cough chough) you have to pay a Dowry and as I do not have any male protector its me you have to pay it to !..... so start saving up I’m verrrrrry high maintenance      hehehehehehe  but worth every diamond ……………..

So I can then give up work and sit at home eating chocolate and waiting on my lord and master (as if!)

Sex is everywhere …..from high school days where the boys rated films by nipple count ……………………..  to Celebes daintily getting out of cars in front of 50 cameras:




Yes this one does have panties on but every week you will have a pics of Celebes getting out of a car panty-less and yes Guys it is done on purpose !!!!! ………….. as a girl I can tell you that there is no way a beaver shot is an accident …………. Some girls may be not as bright as a beaver but even a beaver would know that wearing a very short skirt without panties and then getting out of a car wide legged in front of 50 men with cameras is a sure way of getting on the front of a magazine ………………. And the magazine could be Gynecologists weekly and it is not your face they will be showing………………

Now for all the guys reading that want me to show them a beaver shot …….here it is !!!


Now all say ARRRRRRRRRR ............................

So girls now you know you have something valuable and you want to go one better than just flashing your assets ...... try this song below ..................... heheheheh


st cecilia - leap up and down (wave your knickers in the air)


1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious. Either I am really tired or it is really funny. Either way, I am LOL!!!
    Auntie

    ReplyDelete