Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Syria Gay Girl in Damascus blog a hoax by US man


Syria Gay Girl in Damascus blog a hoax by US man

So let me just make this clear My name is Amy and I am a vampire, author and blogger and I write a blog so that I can moan and complain about the world as I see it plus I gently hint that is you wish to live a bit longer it would be a good idea to buy a book …………… it is cheaper than buying life insurance ………… look if you are a stupid human male …..don’t try to understand the difficult words just get your wallet out.

I am not in a good mood today and it is your fault !!! Yes you the readers !!!!!

You are not buying my books fast enough so that I can eat ! bottled blood is expensive so it is your fault that I will now have to go out and cull humans………well you breed so fast who will notice………

……. And I have even had to take on another job to pay the bills,  and what the heck is this crap about sexual equality !!! no way is that going to happen if I have my way ……………. Some stupid male thinking he is equal to me ! ……huh …….you have to be joking …………………

Look I am not a people person …………… just ask anyone that knows me ………………hell it is hard work dealing with humans at the best of times but stupid male humans ……scream ……. So not a people person nor am I modest, but then I don’t need to be modest ………


……what I am is a little short tempered with stupid males !...................... they do not listen ! ……………..what can one do …………. Well I knee them in the Nuts and as they drop to the ground I grab the head and start slamming it into the concrete floor as I softly whisper ………. It is so not a good idea to be condescending to Amy …………………  repeat after me “ I will listen to what Amy says as she is brighter than I am and if I don’t she will make me wish I was dead”


People ask is this blog really me? …

………no of course not I am in fact a 6’ 6” Australian beach Surfer, “GDay” …..with blue eyes and blond curly locks that fall over my broad shoulders ………….. and leads the eyes down to my 6 pack of a chest, then on to a tiny pair of Skinies which look like they are painted on as I am hung like a horse so my full sexual prowess is fully on display ……………….  Sigh…………… god ………That is making me so HOT thinking of that …………… sigh ………..

Ok, Ok, ………. It’s a lie if I was really like that do you think I would pretend to be a 5’ foot, small busted Chinese Asian !!!  come on think about it !…………..er…….not the males you just play with the pretty beads ok …. If you behave I will buy you an icecream later………..

… If I was going to make something up, it would be a hell of a lot better than this body………… and if you do not believe I am a vampire, wait till I bite you !!!!!

Why this has come to mind is the crazy thing that happened last week when they discovered the Lesbian Blogger arrested in Syria for being Gay was in fact a guy ………

I did not even think it is a crime in Syria to be a Lesbian ………only guys can be gay …….. girls are just confused and just need the right man to give her lots of children to get such silly ideas out of her head………..

He had 200,000 hits !!!!!! look for that many blog viewers I will say that I am a gay Syrian .. ok so I may stand out a little by being a Chinese looking Syrian but for 200,000 hits I will give it a go !







Andy Carvin on the fake Syrian blogger "Amina"

Mona Eltahawy on the Syrian blogger hoax





Now as a Vampire I kinda have problems trying to keep ahead of what you call Race issues…………………..

So the bags of blood come in different coloured containers …………… what is the point of that if the colour coding does not match a blood group chart !  ………….. Look how can I put this nicely ……………… WILL YOU STOP HAVING SEX WITH DIFFERENT RACES !!!!!! ……….. It is very inconvenient! Stick to your own colours! God colour coded you for a reason, and that is you will know who breeds with whom.

So Stop it, you are more like Rabbits than Apes………… it is hard enough finding a blood type you like without you swapping all the coloured labels around just to confuse and fool me!!!

Looking Asian I have to look carefully at the Bloggers rule book ….and I see that I have to be careful on what I say ….er………..in RACE I can not use the N Word………… in case Americans see it and faint ……………. Can I use the full Latin name…..does that count? ………….. So funny you should see what Chinese call the white races…………

The nice ones I expect you know:………

Red Beards,  (and no I don’t know why)

Long Noses, (well you do have long noses …..sorry but you should have noticed before you started sticking them in to other countries)

Barbarians (er …………. this one is very true you should see how a western restaurant tries to cook prawn noodles) 

Foreign Devils (perhaps due to the strange gods you have ……… our culture is a lot older than yours and so by the time we were getting used to Zeus and his family you up and changed to the dress wearing gods of Christianity and Islamality  ………… )

As the not so nice names……………. Hehehehehehe ….but very descriptive ……. It is always so funny when white people think they are the only race intolerant lot in the world…….

So just to confirm I am not a gay lesbian from Syria I am a VAMPIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!


A Gay Girl in Damascus

1 comment:

  1. I am speechless my girl. That is an amazing thing to make ME speechless. Just shaking my head and LOL!

    ReplyDelete