Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting paid to go on a Date Wearing a Short Skirt and No Panties


Getting paid to go on a Date Wearing a Short Skirt and No Panties


Moan ! yes I am moaning again, waiting for you all to buy my book FANGS RULE means I am having to take on two jobs just to eat………and I am now thinking about the idea that some girl had in Singapore………….. She advertised on the internet that she was available for dates and meal with strangers and she promised to wear a short skirt and no panties……….. well Singapore is a hot country……………….and ………… look some guy will pay you to go for a meal with him without wearing panties, and that will get him all excited?....(god that is Sad)........And just that, nothing else……….. like you are not also on the menu? ……………. That does sound a win/win situation ………a free meal and a less laundry to do.

I will first need to buy a good uplifting bra…………. SHUT UP !!!!!! ……… I’m Chinese Asian …big boobed we are not…………… OK so I don’t fall over every time I try to stand up like some western women but they are fine…and REAL !!!

This advert may be useful:




Now the lower part I have no worries about as I have a cute butt …..well I do ……how do I know?…well……….I HAVE BEEN TOLD !.................... ok so mostly by old men, but they are male …er……..just ……………. So it still counts ………..

And women like to rub my butt ………….. er….now that sounds odd……… well its true……….all this stress of being poor and you readers not buying my book ……….My book is like my blog ..I poke fun at everything ….and where I blatantly point out how stupid you humans are on my blog in my book I have ……….. well …actually I say the same things but make it subtle so if you are a stupid human male you will not even notice that I am making fun of you

………..hehehehehehehehe…. but your daughter    …  girlfriend or wife will……………… heheheheheheeh  …………….

If it was not for Eve in the Garden of Eden you would still all be sitting up in trees scratching your balls

Butt Rubbing? ……………… well I went for a sports massage and …..well there one is laying face down on a table wearing just a smile and a towel covering ones butt.

Look if she is going to put her hands under the towel to massage baby oil into ones cute posterior …like what’s the point of it being covered with a towel.

And when I visited Thailand I booked this woman that did not speak English to came to my hotel room and give me a special Thai all over body massage ………. Of course again just wearing a towel ……….what is it with being female meaning we are happy to get naked around other females ………… and ………….ick ………it was all over ……… like that was the day I discovered that I was not going to take up Lesbianism …………….. with her the Butt was only a start ……….she massaged my inside thighs! ……like why? …….in my book that is listed under foreplay………  I have never had my inner thighs massaged before and I had hoped the first time it would have been by a cute guy………………





At this point all the male readers are sniggering …………….. hahaha …………. No all it did was to prove two things………

1:  I am ticklish there, yes very ticklish so I have crossed it off my future foreplay demands  and 

2:  Having some Thai woman going anywhere near ones private parts is certainly not relaxing.

What happened next? Well I gave her a very large tip and quickly showed her out…….

 So yes I have a nice Butt …………..

But this is still not selling my books ……………. Look it up and read the reviews …here I will give you a review link…………………. Its good!!!!!!!

SO BUY IT !!!!!!!


It’s in paper at the moment but soon it will also be on kindle and ebook …………. I think the paper book is better value but if you must try and be cheap then get the Electronic one…… but buy something !!!!!!

Paper book cover and digital book cover:




REVIEWS CLICK HERE

I do need to sell some book so please buy one ………………. See I am honest with what I and doing ………..and if you don’t I will rip off one of your arms and hit you with the soggy end ……………… But not very patient ………………

See how nice a vampire I am ………….. I have a cat to feed and a mortgage on my cave ………so buy a book or don’t ever go out at night again !!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS A LINK:






money money money

No comments:

Post a Comment