Thursday, July 7, 2011

For Gods Sake let me Shoot someone

For Gods Sake let me Shoot someone


Look I know the only reason you human exist is that god created you as a never ending food supply for us vampires ……but everyday I look out at you humans I wonder just how you hope to survive with such limited intelligence …………. If it was not for the fact that you breed faster than some viruses you should have died out long ago.

Now with my human qualifications I think I have only a couple of jobs open to be, er…………. Well with my personality a hitman or assassin would be fun and the money is good plus I would get to play with boys toys ……


Look the weapons are manufactured and sold all around the world for assassins to kill people with so don’t try and tell me it is not legal ……………  it has to  be legal or the governments would not let them be made now would they?

…… and judging from the Hollywood films it is quite ok to kill people as long as you do it for the good of the stars and stripes and Momma’s apple pie …………. Hell if the money is good then I am all in favour of Momma’s apple pie type assassinations.

My other qualification? Well with my knowledge on religions I could start a religious war ……why? Well why not ….er…………ok God told me to …………….. see that was easy, just think how many people get killed in gods name …………….god of love…….hah!!    

In the news they say we have to be careful not to upset Pakistan as they have lots of extremists that kill in the name of god , …….see what was I just saying………

In that case lets upset more people today lets have a go at Pakistan.

Words and names

The word PAKI , from پاک (pak, pure, holy, immaculate, chaste, undefiled

The abbreviation Paki acquired offensive connotations in the 1960s when used by British tabloids to refer to subjects of former colony states in a derogatory and racist manner. In modern British usage "Paki" is typically used in a derogatory way

Not sure why the “I” got added but add (pak, pure, holy, immaculate, chaste, undefiled

To the word Stan which I believe must mean “land of” so Pakistan must mean land of the Paki ………..

Or Pakistan means ……………Land of the Pure

Well then it may be taken as derogatory but it is correct and so to change it you should change the name of the country…….well it is a new country with a new religion so no harm in changing the name.

And when changing the country think about changing the name of the capitol …………look you were owned by the British for a long time you should know that in English it is not a good name.

Islamabad is so not a good name to have with American pronunciation due to how it sounds in English ………….. Now at a guess “Abad”  or  “Bad” mean town or city or such like, so to have that name you will naturally have it pronounced as Islam-is-Bad no don’t blame American pronunciation as you picked the name not us.   

Now don’t worry I’m not raciest I can’t be I’m not white and everyone knows only white people are raciest  ……………..hehehehehehe ..but it is true I do not care what race or colour you are if you are doing something stupid someone should tell you and it may as well be me ………

I often frighten people on facebook when I bring up a subject and they say we can’t talk about that it will upset people………… why all I said was I come from a culture that is older than most and has stood the test of time ………… well I think this year is 4708 so when I point out that a new religion is a little odd when it has to teach its followers how to wipe their bottoms …………. Look it is true …………which hand to use and the number of wipes……………….. Hell just print a leaflet and hand out in the maternity wards  ……………… if not try and look for more intelligent followers ……..if they don’t know that kind of personal hygiene by Kindergarten give up on them they are a lost cause.

Why am I the only person talking about this? Surly I can’t be the only one to see how stupid this all is ………

……….. Honestly sometime I think humans should take tests before they are allowed to have children and not just the practical !!!!!.

(Pregnant) Raped Girl Sentenced To 100 Lashings



James Bond - Goldeneye Opening Theme (HQ

Mr and Mrs Smith Final Fight

Type O Negative - Wolf Moon - Underworld

No comments:

Post a Comment