Friday, August 5, 2011

When a girl gets hot down below she wants to play !

To carry on with my little chats on my trip this year to SE Asia

Some times it is kinda nice being female.

If I was not female I could not have got away buying a nice light cotton dress and standing over a fan pretending to be Marilyn Manroe  ……………yes I did and it was while I was over in Asia and …………..  it was just as much fun as when I used to do it as  a child …….ok …..ok ………so I am a little old for doing that now……and perhaps home would have been a better place to do it……

But someone mounted a flat wall fan on the floor and well….

….and ok….yes I did get comments from the other shoppers…….….but hell on a hot sticky day in Asia that sort of breeze reaches parts that an ordinary hand held fan does not reach………and well it gets hot down there just the same as the rest of the body!… and I was careful to hold onto the dress …………. But it was nice………


Yes as I have been saying for the last few blogs being a vampire it is not always fun to visit hot countries in SE Asia …………….. Now I am used to discovering that I am  a second class citizen due to my gender but to then find out that I am also a second class citizen due to my colour is a bit ……er……. Racist ……….. Ok so visiting the country I was born in I know it could be far worse at least I am not a third class Indian, a crazy white that people point at or worst of all black, which seeing the lack of darker skinned people even in the Capitol city could mean they are all stopped at customs  ….. Ye Gods are Malay racist and it is even written into the country law.   Hehehe and no I am not joking !

Now seeing how fast China is becoming a world super power and buying up small counties for the mineral rights you would think it is not a good idea to have members of parliament not stand up and say it would be a good idea to send all Chinese decedents back to China……… huh ………as if we did not make up over 25 percent of the population in parts over 40 percent and we have been there for hundreds of years………… the doctored Malay history books don’t admit it but it is simple to see by the age of the Chinese temples.

 The first wave of Chinese settlers came during the Malacca Empire in the early 15th century. The friendly diplomatic relations between China and Melaka culminated during the reign of Sultan Mansur Syah who married Hang Li Po from China. A senior minister of state and five hundred youth of noble births and handmaidens in waiting accompanied the princess to Malacca. The descendants of these people are called Baba (men) and Nyonya (women).



No comments:

Post a Comment