Friday, September 16, 2011

-------- A fun loving little vampire girl ----------

 
 
You would have thought being a fun loving little vampire girl life would be easy but hell no, and it is mostly due to the fact I have to deal with a strange animal called humans …………………. Look I do know that I am a heck of a lot smarter than you but for once can you at least try to keep up ……………… 
Anime Girls Just Want To Have Fun
Did I tell you I was thrown out of a hell worshiping group on Facebook for being naughty, blood drinking and black magic is fine …… I even have a printout from the group on the best ways to drink blood but then I was naughty and started asking questions and was expelled well, it is like so odd where as an Islamic group that I am a member of (dont ask) have not thrown me out ..................... er...well they do remove all my posts but I think that is because I am female ....sob ......I can’t help it must be a birth defect …………….
First I should say that if I say anything in my blogs that upsets anyone's personal beliefs, religious beliefs, cultural beliefs, or political beliefs ….then it is entirely your own fault for having them !
Like did I ask you to follow some crazy deity or political group, no I did not so don’t blame me if half the world laughs at what you get up to ……………..
The thing is that if half the world laughs at you, it could and I say just could be that what you are doing is very funny ……………… are you listening Scientologists?
Anime Kids in America
And please don’t start me on how many is the religiously correct number of times you have to wipe your bottom …….no one in the Christian west even believes this to be true but millions of followers are told the correct number of times to wipe ones bottom, (er 3 minimum) look I could not make this stuff up !
Cleaning Oneself After Defecating تعلم كيف تستنجي
OK so it is good advice, I am not saying anything against the idea of having a nice clean bottom, …. But ….what I don’t get is why it is in a religion ……….like having to remember which foot to use on entering a toilet is like so micro managing   …………..
Why are the modern gods so against females?
The old gods were not, well not openly and not until after they had impregnated you with a shower of divine rain …………… huh ….well we all know what the divine rain represents ……… some male god up on high playing with himself ……… ick !!!..
So there you are as a virginal shepherdess out looking after your flock one day then it rains your cherry pops and you are 9 months pregnant with a semi divine bastard.
Not funny …..if you want something funny go for one of the more modern religions that states that it is Gods will that females can not pee standing up ………… er we can’t? …………….
Heheheheeh I do think someone should tell the god that we can ………….. er…………well we can but we don’t, but that is more do to fashion and not wanting to get our shoes wet than any godly commands ………….
Come on think about it …if clothes were never invented and we still all walked about naked you would soon discover everyone peed standing ………… well it saves the risk of squatting on a stinging nettle.
Yes your so called modern gods are odd to the extent of being perverted …………………. A chinese god would be thrown out of heaven for watching how girls peed ………….. sounds more like a cross between a pervert and a pedophile type of god and this is why I do not follow the new religions ………..heck if some god wanted to watch me pee for religious reasons then that would be the god I would kick in his divine nuts………..
As I said humans are so stupid to pick stupid gods to follow ………………. Chinese gods are a lot better as no one in the west knows anything about them ……….this is mostly because Chinese just say buddhist if asked a religions which is crap as they/we are not.
Ho can I explain?  Ho yes it’s the way you say you are a christian on your passport due to the fact you like to eat Turkey on the 25th December, Chinese have a kinda a mix of several types of worship and well its complicated and I will save it for another blog but you should all start thinking of changing your religion to it as China will soon be the only world power about, mark my words it will soon start flexing its power and you white barbarians will know it.
The good thing is that the major reason you do not know about the Chinese pathalone of gods is that unlike Christians, Muslims etc Chinese do not kill in the name of the Jade Emperor (top god) no they will kill you for lots of other reasons………….. everyone is the same under the skin ……..er….. human.
And why should I care if China takes over the world I can use a pair of chopsticks and my skin colour may at long last be a benefit to me……… and at least will stop people asking if I work in a Chinese restaurant ………  
        
Skylar Grey - Invisible

No comments:

Post a Comment