Monday, September 19, 2011

Gods of Sex and Death





Hi Humans ……here I am again …………blogging at a group of apes and hoping that you have not all gone back to the trees yet after discovering the mistake in leaving them in the first place……………………


Well I am sorry you can’t all be a superior being like a vampire…………. Now if you are looking for something to worship then My publisher has asked me if I would like to have a sexy plastic collectors figure made of me ……… sounds cool er…………. It may not come to anything as the production costs may be too high ………… but just think you could have a little me on your shelf to worship …………. Er….why? ..well why not you humans worship most everything else so why not me……and with me I may even answer you when you pray ………… unless I am watching TV or eating or something just as important ………….


You don’t want to worship me ! …huh …………. Be like that…… huh…. not that I am into worshiping gods myself ……….well it is not logical ….yes ok it should be belief and not logic but my belief is in logical things and well ……………





I get sent fantasy books to review and they are a heck more likely than some of the strange beliefs you readers have ………..


Just take a look at the odd lot of new gods people are worshiping now and I say new as one of the biggest is only 1500 years old …………..




Come on think about it any religion less than 3,000 years old is nothing more than an overgrown cult …………….. and as to logic well……………. You humans have been spreading across this planet of near on 50,000 years and you want me to believe that after 48,500 (approx) years a new god pops up and says …….sorry I am late but you have to worship me ………………. Like why?



Think about it, if we have been doing quite well for 48,500 (approx) years why do we now need and so called god to say what we can or can’t do …er….well? ……and it is not even that anyone listens to what the new comer says ……………. For 50,000 years you as a species have spent all your time eating, having sex and killing ……………….turn on the TV and what is happening well all across the planet people are eating, having sex and killing and tell me what is the difference apart from since the time of the new male single deity gods more people are getting killed.


See I said you should just worship me as my commandments would be simple



Thou Shalt:

EAT


have lots of


SEX


and


KILL ……………….. see no change of your life style at all ………


***********************************************************************

OK OK if you do not want to worship me then at least buy my books ! 


NEW Vampire song just out


Song Title: Mistress of the Nightmare
(Amy Mah Vampire)




YouTube Link Click Here


www.fangsbite.com


Written and Created for Amy Mah,
by Xeo Anastasi ‘Mechanical Alice’ of studio 'Wild Mage Media'


Song Title: Mistress of the Nightmare (Amy Mah Vampire)






www.fangsbite.com


Written and Created for Amy Mah,
by studio ‘Mechanical Alice’


Words:


She walks at midnight looking for pray, no point in trying to run for I will never get away.


She moves in the moonlight, such beauty and grace, everything I wanted until she gets a taste.


Mistress of the nightmare why the hungry eyes a beauty so sublime, a monster in disguise.


You will haunt me hunt me until you get my blood, my life forever yours and my eternal love.




***************************************************



Body Swap 













Swapping bodies with a young female demon had not been part of the planned vacation.


Nor was having to attend a demonic high school for the magically gifted.


When the most magical thing you could do was set your own underwear on fire.


Life was not going to be easy, even less so with a painful tail that everyone trod on.


Owning a magic sword that always tried to look up your skirt when fighting was not helpful.


But then nor was having a telepathic diary that corrected your thinking instead of your spelling.


www.fangsrule.com/fire.htm






Amazon Link:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Smoking-Hot-Diary-Fire-Demon-ebook/dp/B00Q8J2UGY/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1418091156





















Click here for more information on my books

No comments:

Post a Comment