Sunday, October 30, 2011

DON'T READ THIS !!!!!!

Wooooooooooooow it is getting darker and the children of the night come out to play

What the news? Well Fb want me to tell them my age again as I may be too young…. Er?

Look let me own up and tell everyone I am over 14 ……….yes ok so my spelling is crap but it is true I am over 14 read what I talk about ………...like sex ………. Heck if I was 14 in this current society I would know a lot more about sex than I do ……..well its true……………

Most of the time I frighten and upset people and never know why ……………..ho I am told my blogs scare the crap out of the readers ……..er……...like what do I say ?

All the stuff I talk about or show is freely available on the Internet and most things I get are from youtube and wikipeadia ……plus a few adverts ………..

People say I hate religions …….well mostly I hated having to write so many papers on current mythology at university ………… yes I am over 14 ! …….no I don’t hate religions ………I don’t like a lot of the believers but that is different ………….and before you ask …think I expect Hitler when to church and we all know he had belief ………..his major belief was that all jews were evil and should be killed ..well it is a belief………..

And I don’t think you should have laws to stop beliefs ………… like there are people that believe the mass killing of jews in the 1940s did not happen …..well it is a belief and just as crazy as some of the other beliefs about ……….now before you ask it is not one of mine …………look at the evidence of course lots of jews were murdered in Europe in lot of nasty ways ….and there is a law to stop people saying it is not so …………that is a bit daft tp me and a waste of time better just to laugh and point at them in the street. …………….. look moron !!!

But belief is dangerous so perhaps a blanket ban on all public belief…………… there you are sorted ………………. Ok so a God can personally come and object but he will need to fill out the correct forms and have a letter form his doctor saying he is sane ………………… look read some holy books and then tell me if the gods in them are sane!

So belief is not correct just because of the number of believers there are……… now some of the religions are not listening

I said: 
belief is not correct just because of the number of believers you have.

Think about the world being round, the Greeks proved it over 2500 years ago but no we would not take a Greek as being any good with numbers so for hundreds of years the major belief was that the earth was FLAT …………… and before you get too smug thinking well they were not that bright just remember we are talking about your great great grandparents here.

Mind you seeing that if you walk towards the horizon it moves away from you it will prove one of two things you have a lot of body odour or the earth is round………so take a wash and try it again!

PROBLEM!!!

I have just noticed I may not have upset people so must think of something:


Here goes:


How sex sells a camra? ........................




            Still more?  Ok ok ok   sex and violence this clip has both


And Lastly Religion ............... look see I dont make this up.......


No comments:

Post a Comment