Friday, October 21, 2011

Sexy Horses or guys hung like a horse!

Sexy Horses or guys hung like a horse! 




I was told I should not talk of sex, religion and politics in my blog as it does not sell books………….. heck…….well without those headings my blogs could be very empty

Now this guy is hung like a horse !!!!



No Males slaves and Donkeys but a sexy horse rider……. Yes and who said a guy would not look if he had a chance ! I think this proved it !!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTufkNNTeMU
Sexy Candid Camera - The horse Rider 441


Ho I am sorry I forgot you guys out there that like the horse and not the girl then this is for you


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aou9zXFhSms
Sexy horses modeling on the catwalk live

I used to worry that being a blood drinking vampire and nicely dressed denizen of the night was ….well could be a little …..er………….odd sounding

But not anymore..Ever since I joined Facebook I now know I must be one of the sanest people on the planet! ………… Yee Gods are there some odd people on Facebook ……and when I say odd I mean ODD !!!!! ……………. Er…………if you are one of my friends on facebook ……….look I don’t mean you……… it is all the other we talk about when they are not on the wall.

Today I will upset a guy called  Essa Faresyas

and his facebook page is
http://www.facebook.com/essanzal
http://www.facebook.com/essanzal ........... just to prove i don’t make this stuff up the first message I get from this stranger is:
o                                                              مايا الصور بتجنن والظاهر انك بتحبي الجنس وانا كذلك كيف ممكن نلتقي
 
ونتواصل essashweter@yahoo.com

Followed by :
Essa Faresyas i want to do sex with yo if yo like do yo sbek Arabic
This is the sort of stuff i get in my message on FB and and who the F*** is Essa Faresyas? what makes him think I can speak Arabic let alone want to have sex with someone whos first comment to me is ....well  read it yourself below and look him up, look Essa pull your pants back up, if you wish to please me buy a book !!!

*************************************
Essa Faresyas i want to do sex with yo if yo like
do yo sbek Arabic
**************************************************
Ho yes and some of the nicest friendliest guys can normally be found in satanic groups, do not worry about the strange demonic names they have, as most are real gentlemen when it come to chatting with girls.

Now this is my normal moan which I have said here more than once, but heck I watch the news and they keep showing the stuff so I will keep repeating myself on what I see:-

I don’t care how devout a person says they are, or how may times they pray during the day if they then go out and kill innocent women and children in the name of any god I do not have the tendency to like them………sorry I can’t help it ……….  But it is them personally and not their skin color or faith ……………..

Look I will say the same to all followers of  Judaism, Christianity and Islam ………read the commandments ……
….there is no get out clause under the line saying Thou Shalt  Not Kill  ……………..

Perhaps some holy books have an extra bit added in ball point pen giving a sub clause saying that this does not cover killing people daring to eat chicken on a night of a full moon during a mouth with a R in its title ………………..

Is it just me or does anyone else worry about some of the wording, things like

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

COVERT?  er............ (Longing to possess), sounds like a word meaning wanting to have sex.   I can understand a God being a little pissed over someone screwing a neighbours male slave or donkey …. Well its so rude………. That’s only what you do after winning a war……… .but for the life of me I am at a loss of any perversion about people having sex with houses.......…horses maybe………well there are some lonely sad guys about but houses.............like how? .......... but then who am I to judge ….and well God says don’t do it anyway………..

So lets see what comments I get on todays blog……………….. and please come and buy a book or I will pick on you next time !!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment