Sunday, September 30, 2012

The CHICK-tionary


The CHICK-tionary



WOW......................... just been reading this and it is great!!!!!





As I said take a look at the book trailer to see what I mean I have now learnt more about being female than from any school biology class ................... 




Come to think about it I have learned more about being female from the female section of the local drug store than I even did from school biology.




Don't for get if you like self help guides there is mine .........Fangs Rule 





Ho yes mine is not only good for getting blood stains out of clothing but will give handy hints on how to get rid or the dead body..............


If you think just being female is hard work then try being one that will bite someone at any time of the month 






No comments:

Post a Comment