Thursday, January 23, 2014

Amy Mah is now listed in the ISFDB





Today I discovered that I am listed on the ISFDB as an 

author of 

horror books 

Amy Mah is now on the ISFDB


The ISFDB is a community effort to catalog works of science fiction, fantasy, and horror. It links together various types of bibliographic data: author bibliographies, publication bibliographies, award listings, magazine content listings, anthology and collection content listings, and forthcoming books.



Bio:Amy Mah

This is an ISFDB biography page for Amy Mah. It is intended to contain a relatively brief, neutrally-written, biographical sketch of Amy Mah. Bibliographic comments and notes about the work of Amy Mah should be placed onAuthor:Amy Mah.
Please observe our policy and guidelines on biographies when editing this page.
For more on this and other header templates, see Header templates.

My name is Amy Mah and I am Asian Chinese by looks, I could say that I am oriental looking, but if I do people would think I look like a carpet.
I’m in my 20s with a very strange sense of humor, I look at the world and see how stupid it is and like to point this out, to know what I mean just read my blog:
I just love anime and manga and so I have had my own image turned into a manga cartoon which is what you will see in my books. What else? …….. Well I think faster than I can type ………and I type faster than I can spell. See more of me and my book visit my website at :
My first book is Fangs Rule (a girls guide to being a vampire) isbn 9781874192480

No comments:

Post a Comment