Monday, February 29, 2016

VAMPIRE My Life as a Teenage Vampire Girl (illustrated)


VAMPIRE


Life as a Teenage Vampire

Only $2.99 


See on YouTube



This very funny vampire novel is very different from your normal vampire book

not just because it is bursting with full colour art fitted in with the text showing the life of a young vampire forced to walk about in a transparent nightdress all day without underwear because that is what female vampires are supposed to do!

“The massacre on 22nd and 3rd was greatly exaggerated by the human newspapers and not altogether my fault.

It was my very first hunting trip, and a girl should not be judged by her first bite night. And no one ever talks about me saving the life of that cat.

Besides, most of them kind of killed themselves without any help from me...."



Visit me at 

Click Amazon Link below to see book details

and read first section free 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K1ZFAZE/ref=s9_simh_gw_g351_i3_r?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=05DAHRXZG0MT23A6PH5D&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop


No comments:

Post a Comment