Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Vigilant Citizen News Site

Click Here

The Vigilant Citizen News Site 



About VC

“Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius
This timeless quote perfectly sums up the aims of this website. To understand the world we live in, we must understand the symbols surrounding us. To understand those symbols, we must dig up their origin, which are often deeply hidden in occult mysteries. In short, this site aims to go beyond the face value of symbols found in pop culture to reveal their esoteric meaning.
My quest for knowledge led me to obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Politics in 2002. I’ve mainly studied the way power uses mass media to shape and mold attitudes of the general public. My education was perfect to hold a job in political marketing and PR, but did not satisfy my thirst for truth.
My efforts to further understand the forces governing the world lead me to study secret societies, mystery religions, esoteric sciences and ancient civilizations. I’ve spent the last two decades researching Theosophy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, the Bavarian Illuminati and Western Occultism. These schools of thoughts have many things in common: they are based on Hermetic teachings, they attach EXTREME importance to symbolism and they recruit within their ranks the most prominent people of all fields of society: Politics, business, law, finance, etc. The natural result of this phenomenon is the display of occult symbolism in all aspects of society, especially music, movies and buildings. My goal is to bring  out the meaning of these symbols in a clear, concise and entertaining way.
I used to be a music producer who has composed music for some fairly well-known “urban” artists. My work in the music business has led me to deal with talent agents, video directors and record companies. Through my experiences and my contacts,  I have discovered some of the darker aspects of the entertainment industry, which I found were in direct connection with my studies in occultism. It is necessary to understand of the state of mind that prevails in the higher levels of the music industry to “get” the full meaning of the symbolism found in music videos. Some things are simply not intended to be understood by all, they are meant for the “few”.
That being said, there is a reason why occult teachings are held secret. They reveal the naked Truth without any compromise. Very few people are prepared to face those facts.  As much as I would like to open the world’s eyes, I realize that this site IS NOT for everybody. If you are not comfortable with these topics or you’re simply not interested, I suggest you go there instead.
If, however, you’re  interested in the findings of a genuine truth seeker, you’re at the right place.

Mass Media Mind Control




Click Here



Click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment