Sunday, November 28, 2010

Butt Cleavage & Black Panties

Butt cleavage and black panties

Keeping warm in my nice underground cave I feel sorry for the human I have working on the garden above so decide to take a look at him, the day is overcast but I still stay deep in the shadows to watch him work.

Yes just like every human male he is bending over showing his butt cleavage and I am thinking why is this not sexy? Males drool over a girl bending down which is why all females like to bend at the waist to pick something up from the ground instead of bending at the knees as it shows the Butt off nicely but am I going weak at the knees at this sight of male posterior? Do I have the urge and change my underwear to nice matching black panties and bra? No all I get from this sight of a now turning red from the cold crack of doom is the idea that I should go vacuum the dark corners under the stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment