Saturday, January 1, 2011

All men like looking up girl’s skirts, just why do Japanese make a film industry out of it?


All men like looking up girl’s skirts, just why do Japanese make a film industry out of it?

I am looking at P for Panties in my book FANGS RULE a girls guide to being a Vampire but have got a little carried away thinking about it ………

Japanese anime girls are famous for showing off their underwear and for having larger boobs than real Japanese girls!  Look guys real girls would have trouble even standing up if they were like the girls in the film Divergence Eve, heck they could take someone’s eye out when they turn around!

Divergence Eve click here http://www.blogger.com/goog_1245692773

I am already a little sensitive with my bust size without seeing this sort of thing!

Najica Blitz Tactics and this is for children! click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ZMmpd7CFs

I like anime films and watch a lot and there is a lot of dark stuff suitable for a vampire of taste just think of Elfen Lied

Going back to Japanese men and panty shots has anyone seen NAJICA Blitz Tactics, I will try to attach a youtube trailer and  ………….
Ok a competition the first person to tell me the correct number of pantie shots visible in this trailer for the film will win a free copy of my book FANGS RULE a girls guide to being a Vampire !!!


OK go and have fun guys ………………….


………………….. I mean it please explain why Japanese men are so into girls panties?



1 comment:

  1. Is anyone ever going to explain about Japanese men and girls panties?

    ReplyDelete