Friday, December 31, 2010

D for date in my Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to being a vampire

D for date in my Fangs Rule: A Girls Guide to being a vampire

Going out on a date.

Yes we all go thought the same difficulties of what to wear, the wardrobe will not shut but I still do not have anything suitable, so after hours of searching in the end I decide to wear black as it will match my comfy shoes, ok so I have more shoes than a dictators wife but only one comfy pair and they are black, why comfy shoes? Well I have no idea where we are going so what the heck should I wear!

Now comes the date bag, why can’t a girl just go out, and when I say a girl I mean me, why do I have to look like I’m going for a 10 day vacation and not just a night out.

So lets open the date bag and check if everything is there.

1.  Cell phone fully charged.

2.  Spare cash and credit card.

3.  Packet of mints for after eating smelly food

4.  Chap stick

5.  Make up mirror, why take a mirror you ask, er wellllll if I get ship wreaked I can use it to signal for help, look it is just needed ok!

6.  Packet of tissues just in case you can not find a washroom when out. 

7. Keys large bunch and no I do not know why luggage keys are on the same ring with my house keys.

8.  A spare pair of panties in case I sleep over ……… er not that I am planning to sleep over … er forget it ok! Look I said stop giggling and forget it !!!!

9.   Precautions and protection, nowadays it is not just a boys reasonability for protection and so a girl should also take her own protection if needed, personally I take a can of Mace and a 10 inch kitchen knife and if that fails I sink my teeth into the neck!  



No comments:

Post a Comment