Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good big boobs and long legs

WOW…………….. I have just been asked to do an interview for The Eerir Digest which has over 40,000 readers


HMG …………. I have never done an interview before, what happens if I get nervous …you know what I mean girls …….. Getting so just too excited crossing ones legs and hoping you don’t end up biting someone ………. Well it is such a natural reaction like hissing……………. Heck I am a vampire and even I don’t know why we hiss……………. Must be a body function to expel air from the body without having to blame it on the cat

One would think it was just Hollywood ………. but no I’m just the same as any normal girl, take me by surprise and I will pin you to the floor by four sets of claws hissing and about to rip your heart out before I notice you were just bringing me a cup of  mulled blood.  

And do they want photos? ……….. normal everyday ones of me dripping with blood or sexy ones………er…………..I don’t have any sexy ones….. my Aunt would have me de-fanged if I did those sort of photos.




I could send one of my Friend Rechelle now she takes a sexy pic…….see below …………. Good boobs ….. short skirts and long legs ………….. heck life is so not fair I am sure she jumped the boob que and pinched mine as well as hers …………. Good boobs and long legs ! …As I said life is soooooooooo not fair !!!!!




3 comments:

  1. I wonder if she will loan me her boots? I am sure she has the men drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well she is real! we are all real! you can ask her she is on facebook and looks as above !

    ReplyDelete
  3. furrylittleanimals999January 20, 2011 at 10:33 PM

    i LIKE short women - something so sexy about that for me
    of course long legged ones r okay too
    and boobs? overrated - whatyado with all that flesh anyways? a mouthful is good enough for me - of course, i NEVER chew with my mouth open
    i prefer a nice firm rounded butt.
    and as a gentleman, nuff said
    Vv vV
    ,^ ^,

    ReplyDelete