Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Naked vampires having sex and doing rude things together is (not) what my blog is about.

Naked vampires having sex and doing rude things together is (not) what my blog is about.

Well just got in my book trailer film clip for my book and it looks great it is now on youtube and I am trying to get it seen around the world…….I have found out that just putting fangs rule in youtube finds me!

Famous !!!!!!!!! yeeeeeeeeeee

Wooooooooooooooooooooow this is so exciting there is even a nude shot of me in the film clip …….hehehe………. but you will have to look hard to find it!

The finishing touches to my book are now being made and ……………well …………… I’m just sooooooo …..yes I said it before but I am………………

HMG …….I’m going to have to visit the bathroom again soon so to finish  ……………. March I am told it will be March when it will be out and about ………but to go on we have a film clip………..

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment