Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Being Female wearing a cotton dress and standing over a fan …………………


Being Female wearing a cotton dress and standing over a  fan …………………

You know it is strange and I have no idea why but about once a month I have second thoughts about being female …………………

Look I have given it a go  ………. I did all the puberty stuff which some god should be taken to court over and charged with child abuse …..huh….normal ………..  half the stuff they say is normal with what goes on with a female body has to be some god having a laugh.

All I say to guys reading this is just be grateful we wash our hands ! …………. And yes chocolate is a normal daily food need!

So girls stop worrying 99 % of the strange stuff that goes on inside is normal ………..the one percent is when you tell a girlfriend something and she runs away screaming ………. …………. well that’s another story………..true………but I will save that for later.

As to Hormones ………. well if not mastered then I do have a non aggression pact with them for 3 weeks out of 4 ……….  

This feeling of needing to change gender does not last long as normally I am happy doing female stuff ….like only this morning I savaged the postman for failing to bring my book sample ………… yes I know they have not posted it yet ………….. but hell one of the nice things about being female is that no one expects you to act logically ………….he failed to bring me my sample book that they have no yet posted so I bite him…  well ..he is male …….he must have done something to deserve being bitten or I would not bitten him now would I ………………… yes female logic can me fun at times…………….

And if I was not female I could not have got away buying a nice light cotton dress and standing over a fan pretending to be Marilyn Manro  ……………yes I did and it was while I was over in Asia and …………..  it was just as much fun as when I used to do it as  a child …………….ok …..ok ………so I am a little old for doing that now……and perhaps home would have been a better place to do it……….and yes I did get comments from the other shoppers…….….but hell on a hot sticky day in Asia that sort of breeze reaches parts that an ordinary hand held fan dos not reach………and well it gets hot down there just the same as the rest of the body!… yes one day I will get around to tell you all about my trip and the weird stuff that went on ……………….. believe me when I say I never ever want to see another water hose pipe let alone stick it between my legs ………………

My Book:…………………. http://www.fangsrule.com/buy.htm



2 comments:

  1. My dear, you do have to have a snack now and again so, why not the maliman? The cotton dress? I am sure you gave someone a nice smile. Now, the book!! Just go and bite their head off. Masybe they will get their act together. Someone has not done his or her job. There must be consequences. Let them learn the hard way!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very soon you will have your very own copy of the book.....................

    ReplyDelete