Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cute little Vampire girls being bitten.. Amy Mah Vampire


Cute little Vampire girls being bitten

I never know when I start writing what will turn up on the page so lets start…………..

May as well get down to basics today  ……….something ……basic……. Well…

I was just chatting to a cute little vamp on FangBook today and she was complaining that her master hurts when he bites her.

So I told her to stop complaining as he is only showing his love to you …..And it is very normal for a male to get a little carried away as they are not too bright when it comes to romance and foreplay …………..

You in turn must also show you care for him ………..the best way is for him to be able to remember you when he is away from the nest so he should always have something personal of yours with him ………….. perhaps some old panties you were just putting our to wash ………put these in the top pocket of his suit ..Instead of a handkerchief …….so at meeting when he take it out he will remember you …

And as you remember his loving bites it goes without saying you should always piss in and over all his shoes, that way it should bring back to him happy memories of biting you the night before.

No of course he won’t mind as you are only showing him you care, and if he cares for you then he will not mind others knowing you have marked him.

If he does complain then it may mean the he does not wish other females to know he has been marked …………….. He may even try and clean your scent off  ……this is rude of him, yes! Extremely rude !………

………… in which case you are in your rights to remark him  ………..I suggest with something heavy and possibly made of lead …………… the normal time for this is just as he is dropping off to sleep …………….. this can be done several times during the night or over several night.

I find the nights best to do this are the ones when you are visiting your parents ………….

As your loving Male can see how fond your parents are of each other ……and how they make such a fine marriage……….. the funny little comments your Daddy makes over dinner……………….. Always the same but still funny …………… “If you ever make my little girl unhappy I will rip your balls off and then force you to eat them!”………..   

Ho how we all laugh at that …………… along with how he staked my first boyfriend …..for putting his hand up my skirt……… hehehe ………….. And my cousin with the roving hands has never walked the same after Daddy had a little word with him…………… and he also does quite well having just one arm…..ho I do so love visiting my folks……….



If you like my writing take a look at my book: .Fangs Rule


If you like my writing take a look at my book: .Fangs Rule     http://www.fangsrule.com

And take a look at this new vamp book out it is great >>>>>>>>>>>..

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004LB4UMS








2 comments:

  1. Oh my word girl! Is it just me or do you just keep getting funnier? I am not sure the men will find this funny; but then again, they have no sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nya! heehee!!!! thank yoo!!! sorry for complaining nya!

    ReplyDelete