Sunday, May 8, 2011

Having Sex with Male Slaves and Donkeys

Having Sex with Male Slaves and Donkeys

I was told I should not talk of sex, religion and politics in my blog as it does not sell books………….. heck…….well without those headings my blogs could be very empty

Today I was asked my opinion over things like racism, …………Yee gods why  me?

I used to worry that being a blood drinking vampire and nicely dressed denizen of the night was ….well could be a little …..er………….odd sounding

But not anymore..Ever since I joined Facebook I now know I must be one of the sanest people on the planet! ………… Yee Gods are there some odd people on Facebook ……and when I say odd I mean ODD !!!!! ……………. Er…………if you are one of my friends on facebook ……….look I don’t mean you……… it is all the other we talk about when they are not on the wall.

Ho yes and some of the nicest friendliest guys can normally be found in satanic groups, do not worry about the strange demonic names they have, as most are real gentlemen when it come to chatting with girls.

So back to the subject in hand………….Talk about race?.....Like Do I really need any more hate mail? And yes I do get hate mail !!!

Some Guy on facebook I was warned about that I will not say his name ………hell I wont …………. His name is “Hass”……… he had his named account frozen by FB for harassment and bad language or so I’m told by people that know him, he said it was hacked in to and taken over by someone else well he sneaked back it with a new account he shared with another guy …..friendly er?...........

I was advised to block this new strange account after getting some very odd and colourful language ………… er that means  lots of swearing about me and my blog….

Foolishly I later unblocked him after a friend asked me to and for my troubles got a selection of page long messages almost in the form of death threat ranting on about me being a Lesbian Muslin hater and how my book should be used as toilet paper ………but not put so politely ……………….. well he could create his own dictionary of swear words …but a few when going over 4 letters could do with using a spellchecker. ……….

So it just goes to show first impressions do count ……………

Well as being an author a reputation could be damaged if this sort of crap gets beyond the FB complains dept so I may as well tell the whole world here and now and come clean:

1.     I am not a lesbian ….which could be why I blog about my lusts concerning Tall Rich Blond Guys…….sigh………..but I do not have anything against people’s sexual preferences ….

……….well unless he is a Hot looking Rich Tall Bond Guy that I then discover is Gay …………. But my reaction is more on the lines of bursting into tears over the loss of yet another possible boyfriend than any other complaint……………….. ok, ok, ok,   I admit it I do moan about one gay guy I know ……………… he keeps rubbing it in that he cooks far better than I do  ……………….. and ……so       just because it is true ……. There is no need to rub it is …………….. I would say something to him over his rudeness but ……….well ……….. I still want him to invite me around for meals!


2.     As to being a Muslin hater ……………… er…………. I think if people take a look at my past blogs I kinda treat all religions the same …………

I don’t care how devout a person says they are, or how may times they pray during the day if they then go out and kill innocent women and children in the name of any god I do not have the tendency to like them………sorry I can help it ……….  But it is them personally and not their skin color or faith ……………..

Look I will say the same to all followers of  Judaism, Christianity and Islam ………read the commandments ……
….there is no get out clause under the line saying Thou Shalt  Not Kill  ……………..

Perhaps some holy books have an extra bit added in ball point pen giving a sub clause saying that this does not cover killing people daring to eat chicken on a night of a full moon during a mouth with a R in its title ………………..

Is it just me or does anyone else worry about some of the wording, things like

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.

COVERT?  er............ (Longing to possess), sounds like a word meaning wanting to have sex.   I can understand a God being a little pissed over someone screwing a neighbours male slave or donkey …. Well its so rude………. That’s only what you do after winning a war……… .but for the life of me I am at a loss of any perversion about people having sex with houses.......…horses maybe………well there are some lonely sad guys about but houses.............like how? .......... but then who am I to judge ….and well God says don’t do it anyway………..

So lets see what comments I get on todays blog………………..

Ho yes please take a look at the famous face Book Song :






No comments:

Post a Comment