Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sex er cise ........... and having a healthy body

Sex  er cise   how to keep your body in prefect readiness for that special night out  

Now as you may know we Vamps have our own website ……… well it stops us having to talk with the food ……….. well it is off putting ……… you trying chatting to a cow then order a nice juicy steak  ……………..

Anyway ……………. What happens on our sites like FangBook and Fangpages ….mostly what happens on your human sites …….I’m a girl so the usual question is will you send me a pic of your boobs…………. Ok ok  ……..it is not always like that sometimes it is ……………I LOVE YOU !!!!! so will you please send me a photo of your boobs …………….

I blame breast feeding myself ….yes I do ……..something like that must have done something to a guys mind ………….

And as to questions guy ask like ……..…What are your boobs like?................  just how is that a question to ask a girl………. so to answer the question once and for all ……….

I have two ……….they are on my chest and mounted in the traditional horizontal way as they are side by side …………… and unless it is cold they do very little on their own …….. Surprisingly I can go for hours at the time forgetting they are even there.

My girlfriends all tell me this is very normal and they get the same questions and requests for photos……….. 

So my little story for to day which links to the video click at the bottom of the page …….yes….yes…yes………ho god yes……… you must see it…………… a new training program to lose weight in a very ..very..very …sexy way !!!!!!!!!!!

Going back to fangbook when guys show interest in me I normally ask them to prove it and this one guy did……..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... he sent me a photo of his best feature…………. HMG …….I am still blushing ……….. must be twice the size of any normal guy !!!!!! …………not that I am an expert you understand………. No please do not get me wrong size does not mater to a girl ………it is personality .er………a caring heart ………..or in my case a very large bank balance along with uncontrollable urges to give me expensive jewelry ………….

But when I told my girlfriends and they all demanded to see it ……………….. er…...only for interest you understand ………….that’s all ………….. ok………. And I was correct from the …………… sighs ……and screams……… and other exclamations which I wont go into here…………. It was bigger than any of them had ever seen before ……….not that that interests and girl you understand……….. but heck…………..he should now discover a sudden influx of girls asking to be his friend on Fangbook ……well he also has one hell of a cute butt……… 

Yes as a guy he has some of the largest FANGS I have even seen ………….. any girl would be happy if their boyfriend was so gifted in the fang department……




…….yes….yes…yes………ho god yes……… you must see this lose weight in a very ..very..very …sexy way !!!!!!!!!!!


Before I forget anyone that has promised to do a book review, please contact my publisher  Reardon Publishing:  email:  Reardon@bigfoot.conm  and check it you are on the mailing list



No comments:

Post a Comment