Thursday, June 23, 2011

Politics and Sex go hand in hand

 
Being a vampire and at times a very bored one I take a look around at what you humans are doing and make comments………. Well you do such ………..stupid stuff at times.

I am read all over the world and as a Vampire writer it is kinda nice to see so many people following me and so many hits from places which are just names on a map to me.

It would be a lot nicer if you also purchased my book !!!!

People say I go over the top in my blog at times but my book is safe ………….. I do not call for a new crusade against the Muslim world ………….

Well I don’t need to President Bush beat me to saying that ……..heheheh

You could say Politics and Sex can go hand in hand ........... but normally other parts of the body are involved.........



Now that has got all the guys paying attention ....back to work: ...................... BUY MY BOOK !!!!!!!!! 
My book explains how life in a vampire world is similar to the human world ………………. Ok ….yes we the vampire race are not that nice……….. but then it is cultural so mind your own business and no mater new and novel ways we find to kill you ………….. well you have already done it before and in so many ways far superior to what we can do that sometime a vampire fears walking out at night in case he meets a human ……….. or should I say a blood crazed evil creature of the day on its way to kill it fellow kind for the sport of it …………….. Vampire may not be nice …but Humans are deadly to not only themselves but the whole planet.

Like I try my best to think of something new ……………… and yet still my blogs on cleavage panties and types of bra are far more popular than when I try and start a religious war ……… 

All I know is that Muslims are very insecure as all my hate mail is linked to my blogs on Islam …. but I still think my cartoons on Mohammad were very tasteful ………….   

Humans say I break taboos with what I say at time ….er………………. listen to this:….

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

No me this time but a Judge in the USA in 1958 when he was looking at the problem of Bestiality ……………. Sex between human and animal ……….. this time the animal was a black woman.

Heck it is ok for guys to do it to sheep but not black women? …………. Ok, ok so if it was a black sheep that would also be illegal er?

Zoophilia (Beastiality)
Zoophilia, or Beastility, is the practice of sexuality that crosses species. To those already knowledgeable in the areas of Zoophilia and Beastiality, they may recognize a difference. From my exploration of different literature concerning the topics, it seems that Zoophilia is the fair sexual relation between man and animal, whereas Beastiality is forced sexual relation between man and animal. However, those unfamiliar with the difference may recognize "Beastiality" to mean sex with an animal, forced or unforced. When I use the terms Zoophilia or Beastiality in the following section, I am using them to express a sexual act between a human and a non-human in a non-forced, non-coerced way. If I wish to express that there is force or rape involved, I will denote that at that time.
The Supreme Court decision of Loving v. Virginia in 1967 was a very phenomenal Civil Rights case. It decided the constitutionality of laws that prohibiting different races from marrying each other. The court decided...
  Mr. Chief Justice Warren delivered the opinion of the Court.
This case presents a constitutional question never addressed by this Court: whether a statutory scheme adopted by the State of Virginia to prevent marriages between persons solely on the basis of racial classifications violates the Equal Protection and Due Process Clauses of the Fourteenth Amendment. For reasons which seem to us to reflect the central meaning of those constitutional commands, we conclude that these statutes cannot stand consistently with the Fourteenth Amendment.
In June 1958, two residents of Virginia, Mildred Jeter, a Negro woman, and Richard Loving, a white man, were married in the District of Columbia pursuant to its laws. Shortly after their marriage, the Lovings returned to Virginia and established their marital abode in Caroline County. At the October Term, 1958, the Circuit Court of Caroline County, a grand jury issued an indictment charging the Lovings with violating Virginia's ban on interracial marriages. On January 6, 1959, the Lovings pleaded guilty to the charge and were sentenced to one year in jail; however, the trial judge suspended the sentence for a period of 25 years on the condition that the Lovings leave the State and not return to Virginia together for 25 years. He stated in an opinion that:
 
"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."
[...]

No comments:

Post a Comment