Friday, February 3, 2012

Vampire News by Bertena Varney & Stavros


Here's a free ebook you can download called Vampire News!

Well, the eBook, Vampire News, is now available for FREE!!!  Click on the links below to download your very own copy for your eReader. 

Vampire News is choked full of goodness!  Lots of articles, news, events, reviews, happenings, photographs, quips, quotes, and random-vampire-ness from some of today’s best and brightest working in the genre! 


So, enjoy!


Just Click Here   http://bitemereallyhard.com/

Bertena Varney and Stavros have compiled a book of the great news of vampire events of 2011 They created an awesome timeline with book covers, reviews of book, interview of authors, and essays about movies, television shows and more from various authors and bloggers as well websites to learn more about vampire news.


Bertena and Stavros have decided to offer the book for free so that they can all allow more readers to learn about the vampire world.

Er ....and Did I say it was free? yes that is FREE so what are you waiting for go get it ...........

and yes I am in it..........

And while you are here take a look at my new little Booktrailers, the first little vid is talking about my new book ....VAMPIRE ............... and it is full to the brim with blood guts gore bouncing boobs naked bodies and sarcastic rude comments and I bet people will still say it is young adult ! .......sigh..................

 ho yes it is a diary type novel with art .... ..... .er.............not an illustrated novel more of a novel with illustrations .........I think it is written in 1st person sarcastic and 3rd person cynical ......but heck I don't know I only wrote it ...............





this is my new book VAMPIRE




This is about Me


And This is my Fangs Rule






No comments:

Post a Comment