Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Its ok to do nasty things as long as it is Cultural


Its ok to do nasty things as long as it is Cultural

I am sure that it is only by luck that you humans servive at all, what with how you are always trying to kill each other off ………………..

Look stop it ! now listen it is my job as a vampire to cull you so you don’t need to to it ok?  

We that is the Vampire race would like you all nice and healthy so you taste nice and all you want to do is go off and die or kill by starting a war………… I sometimes think you have no consideration for others, this is my lunch you are killing off in some stupid war or other !!! 

And all the stuff you put down as cultural …………… well everything is ok if you say it is cultural.

Black Slavery is cultural …………. Er ……… well all slavery is cultural ……. So well it must be ok ?  …….should we legalise it again?

And well it must be ok as none of the religions complained about it until recently ………. Slavery has been a good economic success for thousands of years long before Judaism, Chritanity and Islam 

………… came along and until recently practised by god fearing Jews, Christians and Muslims ……….so it is certainly cultural is it not ? and being cultural you should not create laws against it 

……….But this must be true ……..the number of times I hear on the news that some group or other complain that people try to interfere with there culture ………… it is our right to stone people to death as it is our culture……….. 

……..the West does not realise our culture is very important to us and our religion which is why kill female children as they are not so important as having male children.

And I right ? if this is what they say and get away with it then we can bring back African Slavery …………… well it is cultural …………. And it would so help the economies of some of the poorer African states…………  

……………….. We will start first with the African states that practise (FGM)… female genital mutilation on children …………… well it is only cultural ..as is slavery 

…………. And by enslaving the people that do this we are in fact doing good by stopping a culture we do not like and supporting one that can help crate jobs, trade and money …….so a win / win   situation  

We vampires have slaves and they do not object ………well I expect some may have in the past but we would have killed them…… as soon as we turn a human they will be a slave to the more superior vampires …..and this is normal ……….. heck you can say it is cultural 

……….As is the branding of females………….. and when they say it want hurt ………er……. They lie!!!!  All females have to be branded to show what family they belong to and who owns them …………..

……….being branded is somehow a way to explain to the world that you are a female……………… see just like with humans, Males have a tendency to be very stupid in not being able to recognise what a female looks like ………this could be the reason human males have sex with sheep ………… ok ok so the sheep probable led him on,  ok I understand ……………

But being a girl I have a family brand on my hip ……..it kinda looks like a pink bat ……….. and this is to tell Males that I am a female.

.......... ok so I am not fantastically endowed in the boob department but to not know I am female until I remove my pants ! …………… look Pink panties with bats on them ..er…….like female ………. Ok! ……….so whats the need for being branded………… ok, ok, I know it is cultural so must be ok……….. 

All in all I think I prefer the Vampire culture ……….you Humans are kinda SICK at times with what you get up to……….









No comments:

Post a Comment