Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sexy Hot Wet Naked Vampire Has a Way to Excite You Today


Sexy Hot Wet Naked Vampire Has a Way to Excite You Today

Yes that’s me! A hot wet sexy naked vampire and boy do I have something for you !................



Er ………. Yes I was so hot trying to save money by not switching the aircon on that I have just had a shower and my hair is still damp, I was told I was sexy last week by this guy and………well that is all I am saying.

Naked? Yes I am naked …..well under my PJs I am, look my cat is male and gives me funny looks if I walk about furless ………………. But I am naked under the PJ’s ……… well I call them PJ’s but I do not sleep in them as they are in pure silk and a gift.

Silk is like so heavenly wearing against naked skin …………… not that it is any point telling a guy this, Guys believe that thongs are sexy as if having ones personal rainforest trying to escape ether side of a thin strip of material is anything more than looking like some ruin being taken over by an Amazonian Jungle.

No to the girls I can say it is a two piece in pure silk, the bottom part in blood read is held up by a gold silk belt, the top is also in blood red silk and is a pull over having one gold cord button at the neck, the trim is of gold………………  

Look if you are bored just go away ! I like it so there!!! …….on the front is has a gold dragon with its tongue sticking out as if it is trying to lick my left nipple………… .so must have been designed by a Guy.



As to excite you I have news that my book is now on KINDLE ! and not just the text but also the artwork can be viewed on your Amazon Kindle thingy ……………..

If you like to read my blogs then you will love the book as it is me telling of all the funny and sexy stuff that can happen to a teenage vampire girl, from sleeping overnight packing to surfaces best for making out with a guy ………you can now download this anywhere in the world from Amazon !!!!

SEE THE FIRST SECTION FREE AND IN COLOUR ON YOUR COMPUTER

Amazon gives a free taster of my book to read that can be uploaded to your Computer in full colour or direct to your Kindle…………… all free …..

Amazon UK

Amazon USA

I will give you a link to Amazon, but if you would like a hardcopy I can do it signed and post free to anywhere in the world……….


Just read the reviews on my book…….. Don’t just believe me read what other say on it …….. .it is very funny ……………sexy and funny ……….. instructions on how to climb a wall wearing a nightdress and giving ways to stop guys looking up between your legs as you climb ………………  look in vampire films this is so overlooked and yet so important ………you are a vampire not a pole dancer !!!!!!  





 


No comments:

Post a Comment