Saturday, May 5, 2012

Wearing THONGS in Public and an Uncovered Beaver shot!


Wearing THONGS in Public and an Uncovered Beaver shot!
P


Now what is all the fuss about I think he looks cute.


As to why some guys can get turned on by pictures of beaver is beyond me.............


Sexy Thongs to be seen in Public

This has just popped up on my machine and they look nice …….not sure who sells them but they look kinda Roman or Greek to me.

As a type of foot wear it is excellent for vampires…………. Freedom for the toes so that you don’t get that cramped feeling when you need to fully extend your claws……….. ahhhhhhhhh it is so nice to let your claws out without having to wear Naruto boots ……….. it you don’t understand what Naruto footwear is like then you ………well look it up……… like everyone knows of Naruto…………… true Sasuke is the hot one but ……………


………. Well back to footwear, toes need to be free so that when you get the urge to hang from a ceiling you are not just hanging from your finger claws …………. Er…..it hurts.

I have been told that if you blog or tweet a product you can get paid ………sooooooooooooo .er ..I a size 3 and in black please …..you can send it via my Publisher …………. Reardon Publishing


Now for a real sexy pic of me in my nightdress



No comments:

Post a Comment